- Reach 800 GFC or Bloglovin' followers.
- Reach 1,000 YouTube subscribers. (If you're interested in making that happen, you can subscribe here...)
At the moment I have nearly 800 so, again, I'm not sure how achievable this is! I think it'd be a nice number to get to, though.
- Get to 500,000 pageviews.
- Reach 1,000 likes on Facebook.
Click here if you feel like helping with that...
- Reach 4,500 Twitter followers.
I don't know why but I didn't have a Twitter goal last year, even though I always have Twitter open in another tab. I picked 4,500 because I really don't think 5,000 is achievable at all, although I'll laugh if I do actually have that many by the end of the year.
- Read at least 40 books.
This year I'm setting the bar low and aiming to read 40 books. I really struggled last year and it got a bit stressful. It turns out I'm not a fast reader anymore, and this year is going to be even busier than 2014, so... 40 it is, then. Somehow, I've already read 10, but I'm keeping it low for now.
- Improve my reviews.
- Email reviews to publicists more often.
- Go to more bookish events.
- Start a 'monthly favourites' feature - more on that soon!
- Say 'no' to blog tour requests, except those I am genuinely excited about.
- Stop accepting review books unless I desperately want them and know I'll read them.
A few personal goals of mine include going to a different country or two (I've been saving up for this for a while and my passport is on the way, so fingers crossed), going to a concert, and getting a new camera.
What are your goals for this year?