Have you ever thought that your reviews are the worst, and that no one genuinely likes them?
Have you ever wondered if anyone even reads your blog?
- The Blog Notes Project is only open to book bloggers.
- Sign-ups begin on 2nd April 2014.
- Sign-ups close on 18th April 2014.
Let me explain...
- Each blogger will be assigned another random blogger. I will email you with your assigned blogger on 21st April 2014. When you know who it is, please don't tell them! They'll find out at the end, but it will be more fun if no one knows who they're paired with.
- Everyone will have a few days to check out their person's blog.
- Once you have looked at your assigned blogger's blog, please send me a few lines (or even a thousand words. Honestly - whatever floats your boat!) about why you love their blog. Maybe their design is the best you've ever seen, or perhaps their reviews are simply spectacular. Perhaps their blog has brightened your day; maybe their blog posts make you laugh out loud. Whatever it is, make sure to note it down! The aim of what you're writing is to make your blogger happy, and everything has to be true. Please email this to me by 28th April 2014.
- Guess what? You will also be someone else's assigned blogger, meaning you will get a happy note in return!
- I do love going with the element of surprise, so I will send out everyone's notes to each blogger on the same day in May. No one knows when this will be, except me...;) I'm hoping the blogosphere will be filled with love, and maybe a blogger who was having a bad day will suddenly be having a really good one.
Want to make a blogger smile?
To sign up for The Blog Notes Project, please fill out the form below.
Re-cap of the dates:
- Sign-ups begin on April 2nd 2014.
- Sign-ups close on April 18th 2014.
- You will know who your assigned blogger is on April 21st 2014.
- You will have until April 28th 2014 to send me your happy bloggy notes.
- You will receive a note from another blogger on a random day in May 2014.
If you would like to share the link to this post on your blog, Twitter, or wherever else, please do. The more people who sign up, the more bloggers whose days will be brightened! If you have any questions about The Blog Notes Project, feel free to tweet me or send me an email. And, of course, you can keep up with any updates using the hashtag #BlogNotesProject on Twitter. :)
Last post: My experience at the UK Divergent movie premiere.
Last video: UK Divergent movie premiere | Vlog.