Author: Kass Morgan
Published by: Hodder & Stoughton
Publication date: 29th August 2013
Genres: Young Adult/Sci-fi
1. It's set in space and on Earth. It's the best of both worlds, literally.
2. This trilogy is a space-age Titanic with hints of Divergent and Monument 14. I mean, really, what more could you want?
3. The world-building is absolutely believable, especially at the rate we're destroying our world... (I'm a cheerful little soul)
4. I flew through the entire trilogy in a weekend. NO REGRETS.
5. Usually with books that have alternating POVs, there's one character's POV that you really don't care about and you always want to skip it, but - in my opinion - that's not the case with The 100. I was interested in each of them, and the pacing was spot-on.
6. The TV series looks pretty cool, but if you're a stickler for reading before watching, then, well... you'll just have to read them, won't you.
7. It's original, clever, and suspenseful. I wish there was a fourth book because, damn, that ending...
Have you read/watched The 100?